**Limited Stock** INTENSIVE Parasite Cleansing Tea (3 x 150 gm) Wormwood, Mugwort & Sage
For this Intensive Parasite Cleansing Tea, Mark blends three wild herbs – Wormwood, Mugwort and Sage – that are organic, non-GMO, free from pesticides and toxins. He began his pure energy healing ritual, placing hours of healing memory into this healing combination. Once happy with the energy within the herb mix, Mark places the herbs within a Moldavite Singing Bowl to receive a high spiritual vibration that will help awaken, clear and strengthen the pineal gland which in turn helps a deeper connection to spiritual practice.
Important information & Precautions: Herbal teas are available in numerous blends and flavours and come with different benefits. Some herbs will cause no known side-effects, while there are other herbs that should be taken only under professional supervision.
If you wish to use herbs and herbal remedies to help with any health condition, even if these are minor ones, it is recommended that you always consult your doctor. Teas/herbs that may be entirely safe for some people to consume, may cause serious side effects in others. Below is a guide to only some of the more common traits etc., though this is not an exhaustive list. Please read information provided under each Herb in the product description section below.
People who should NOT TAKE this Herbal Tea:
- Mugwort and Woodworm are contraindicated in pregnancy as both can cause miscarriage. Women who are pregnant, who want to become pregnant or who are breast-feeding should not take this tea.
- Wormwood should not be taken if you have Kidney disease or Heart Disease., if you are taking diuretics or are on diabetes medication.
- Children under 18 years of age.
- People who are on blood thinners or who are taking antiretroviral drugs.
- DO NOT TAKE if you have Epilepsy or another seizure disorder. Wormwood contains thujone which can cause seizures if taken in high dosages. It may also reduce the effects of some anti-seizure disorders.
- As this tea contains Mugwort and Wormwood, do not take if you have an allergy to Ragweed/are sensitive to the Asteraceae/Compositae family (eg ragweed, marigold, daisies and others). If you have these allergies, check with your doctor.
- As Sage might affect blood sugar levels, stop usage and do not consume this tea at least 2 weeks before any scheduled surgery.
- Mugwort might cause an allergic reaction in people who are allergic to birch, celery, wild carrot or fennel – this is known as the ‘Celery-Carrot-Mugwort-Spice Syndrome’.
- People with IBS, Gastroenteritis, Stomach Issues or hypersensitive to vegetables.
This purchase includes 3 x 150gm* (*approximately) bags of INTENSIVE Parasite Cleansing Tea.
Mark recommends taking the tea 2 to 3 times a day; once in the morning and one to two cups during the day.
The tea should be taken for a period of 7 to 10 days only. Then take a break for at least 7 days before repeating the usage if needed. Herbs are powerful and should be used in moderation.
To draw out the best properties from this beautiful mixture of herbs, it is recommended to boil and simmer one measure of this tea, 3 times throughout the day. A small amount of the tea mix is all that is required, about two teaspoons.
Preparation of Tea: Place a measure of the tea mix (about 2 teaspoons) into an infuser and place into a glass container or teapot that will hold about 1 – 1.5 litres of water. Fill the glass container or teapot with boiling water and allow the tea to simmer for about 20 minutes. You can drink this tea mix, once cooled or warm, as you prefer. You do not need to consume all of the tea right away and, instead, you may wish to repeat the process as a ‘top-up’ and draw out further properties from this mix.
To do this, it is recommended to re-use the same measure of tea mix already in the infuser, with freshly boiled water topping it up, once or twice more during the day. Re-using the same tea mix means the drawing out of the best healing properties of the herbs, goes deeper and deeper. This ensures you can enjoy optimum healing and cleansing benefits from the tea mix, throughout your day.
A small amount only is needed and using a large pint vessel, cup or glass is highly recommended. You can follow Mark’s video for further information.
Do not exceed more than stated dosage per day.
Pure Energy Healing INTENSIVE Parasite Cleansing Tea contains a blend of Sage, Wormwood and Mugwort.
WORMWOOD: used as an antiparasitic. Also used for the treatment of Crohn’s Disease, digestion issues, pain management and inflammatory issues. Used in the support of Arthritis and the immune system.
MUGWORT: used for stomach and intestinal conditions. Aids digestion, liver function, bile secretion. Stimulates a poor appetite and for constipation, indigestion, and travel sickness. Stimulates Menstruation (please see note under precautions). Calms nerves, reduce stress, stimulates lucid dreams. Boosts energy, promotes circulation.
SAGE: rich in anti-inflammatory, health-promoting nutrients (eg Vitamin K, Magnesium, Zinc, Iron, Copper) and antioxidant compounds, relieves pain, fights infections, promotes oral health, eases symptoms of menopause, beneficial for depression, dementia, obesity and to lower risk of cancer.
Note: There is a lot of information widely available on the uses, benefits and precautions related to the Herbs contained in this tea. People with existing health conditions should consult their health care provider before use. READ FURTHER INFORMATION